Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Timer - Be Gentle

Hello reader(s). I pretty sure that no one is reading this, but just in case here's my first try. I'm new to the blogging world and I can't wait to jump in feet first. I'm striving for full disclosure with privacy/safety concerns judiciously applied.

I am first and foremost a child of God striving to be a worthy follower of Jesus Christ. I am also a wife striving to be the best helpmate I can be to a wonderful husband. We have 2 daughters, Princess (3) and Tough Girl (almost 2).

I hope this blog will be a place of encouragement and fellowship for both myself and my readers. Please let me know what you are thinking anytime.

1 comment:

Daiquiri said...

Hi! Welcome to Bloggyville :) I just dropped by to thank you for the link. I really do appreciate it :)

Daiquiri